The Western Port Festival welcomes community groups and local business to participate in the Western Port Festival with an attraction, display event or activity.
Some examples of Attractions, Displays Events & Activities being operated by third parties include;
1. Model Sircraft Airshow by the Western Port Model Aircraft Club
2. Scooter Competition by the Australian Scooter Association
3. Tennis Display by Tennis Victoria and Hastings Tennis Club
4. Mini Bike Stunts by Motorcycle Action Group & Braap
5. Archery Lessons by Angel Archers
6. Tall Ship Enterprize Bay Cruises and Static Display by the Enterprize Ship Trust
plus many more…
The Western Port Festival is an excellent platform and opportunity to connect with your audience and get your message out there!
Simply complete the online attraction form, as we are more than delighted to speak with you to discuss your proposal.
If you have any questions regarding operating an attraction, please contact our Events coordinator Yvens De Camargo via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This application is not for stall holders if you are interested in operating a stall please visit the ‘Operate a Stall’ under Applications.
As a family-friendly event, any volunteering to Operate an Attraction must have a current working with children check, if not follow this link to apply: Working with Children Check